Companies like Gartner Group, AMR Research, and Forrester Research show overall CRM implementation failure rates between 18% and 50%. Some companies have the knowledge and expertise to effectively implement a CRM into their company, but most need help.
Our professionals can help you avoid common pitfalls including:
- Failure to keep it simple and prioritize functionality
- Failure to import good data – bad data in, bad data out
- Failure to configure the CRM around your business, process and nomenclature
- Failure to train properly
Salesnet has produced a 99% success rate for clients who use one of our Professional Services Startup Packages. We understand that a successful CRM requires not only an investment of money, but time and resources as well. Our team of professionals have the skills, experience, and insight to help you speed up implementation and advance adoption across your users.
We fully manage and guide you through every stage of the implementation process. You never have to worry about deadlines being forgotten or not achieving a milestone. We’ve developed a quick, straightforward, and cost-effective approach, geared towards delivering specific business results and a rapid ROI that is tailored to each of your business’ needs. You benefit from our expertise and industry best practices, so your time to productivity is rapid.
For new customers, there are two professional service packages available:
- The Basic Start-Up Services Package includes access to our admin training videos, phone support and initial start up configuration.
- The Accelerated Start-Up Services Package includes access to our Basic Services PLUS help to configure all aspects of the CRM including:
- Salesnet User Configuration
- Salesnet Security Configuration
- Process Configuration
- Data Management and Import
- Report and Dashboard Set-Up
- Enhanced Admin and User Training